We have a variety of Bible Studies, throughout the week, to help us grow in our knowledge and faith in God.
Relationship and Bible Groups - 9:45am Sundays
(or "R & B" Groups) Our Relationship and Bible Groups meet at 9:45 every Sunday morning to study the Bible and socialize. The groups are organized by age/life situation, so there is a group that will probably fit your needs. Stop by the Hospitality Center for current topics of study and other info on R&B Groups.
SUNDAY MORNING GROUPS, locations & teachers
- College Crew/Young Adults - (FH 21 "the attic") - Dan Huber
- Young Couples/Young Adults - (Room 103) - Craig McClung
- 30 Something - (Room 105) - Robert Reed
- Parents Awhile - (Room 104) - Allen Lay
- Mid-lifers - (Room 102) - Richard Baskin
- Empty Nest Awhile - (FH 7) - Chuck Morris & John Flint
- Ambassadors for Jesus - (FH 8) - Bud Smith
- Older Adults - (Room 101) - Bob Harris
- Women of the Word - (FH-3) - Magdalena Stark
- Clase de la Biblia en Español - (FH 1) - Rudy Morales
- Hope Lives - (Fellowship Hall) - Larry Stark
- Kitchen Class - (Fellowship Hall Kitchen) - Various
WEDNESDAYS have something for everyone!
Classes will meet from 7-8 pm.
For ages 2-Kindergarten class in the preschool hallway.
For 1-5th grade class on the children's hallway
For Middle School and High School-class will meet on the youth hallway
For adults-we will be meeting in the auditorium.